Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sundays love..

"Wild horses, we'll ride them someday..."

No matter how many times I hear it, that one line will never stop breaking my heart.

I have been in love with the song "Wild Horses" for as long as I can remember. Even though I practically worship anything The Stones touch, The Sundays' cover will always blow the original out of the water for me.

Perhaps it's because this version appeared in one of the most beautiful Angel/Buffy moments. Or maybe it's because it's featured prominetly in Fear, a Mark Wahlberg-Reese Witherspoon thriller from the 90s that really shouldn't have been a large part of my middle school life, but nevertheless was.

Either way, this cover is and will always be my favourite song of all time.

Mood Music: "The Road" by Jackson Browne

No comments:

Post a Comment