Monday, May 4, 2009

Fictional boyfriend of the week: Jack Berger...


As I was watching Office Space today (for the first time!), I realized that I am in love with Ron Livingston. His name might not ring-a-bell at first glance, but you know him. Just think Berger. Jack Berger.

Even though he dumped Miss Bradshaw via a Post-It, I still have a soft spot for Livingston's adorably awkward character (I just watched the episode where they meet again and he's trying to ride a motorcycle and doing a TERRIBLE job..).

Sure, he's not classy like Big. Or intriguingly pretentious like The Russian (I'm sorry, I just hated him). Or as sweet as Aiden. But he seems like the kind of guy I would totally be into (minus the whole lame break-up methods). I'm not sure what that says about me but whatevs, I could do worse. Remember that politician who wanted Carrie to pee on her? I'd take a Post-It over that ANY day.


I'm watching: Mystic Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment