Saturday, May 23, 2009

(Don't you) forget about Wayne Brady..




Finally, someone understands the utter brilliance that is Don't Forget the Lyrics!

P.S. - Can you please look at Wayne's hands in this pictoral? Where are fuck are all his fingers coming from!? I mean, I know where they're coming from, but my god, they look creepers. I don't know about you, but I'm starting to believe the man is an extraterrestrial sent to earth to invite people to join in awkward karaoke-style sing-song bliss.

Mood Music: "Spirit Of Radio" by Rush

1 comment:

  1. ahem... you're forgetting that he is effin' hilarious on "who's line"... and that any man who can pull off a g-string and still be a man about it is good in my books... if you're confused: search "Wayne Brady's Thong Who's Line" on youtube and smile till your heart's content

    ReplyDelete