Sunday, April 19, 2009

Geiger on my mind...


OMG (Oh my Geiger)! I forgot how much I love this song!

I was listening to my iPod during a study break (I hate exam time) and this little ditty came on! I can't remember the last time I jammed to the Geiger! I feel terrible since the boy pretty much owned my CD player in high school (this song especially). I saw him in concert three times between Grade 11 and 12. I even went to the Danforth Music Hall - my least favourite venue in the city. I was a bonafide TedHead if there every was one.

The craziest Ted concert was his one at Markville Mall. It was crazy busy and I totally embarrassed myself when I met him at the meet & greet. He was wearing an Audrey Hepburn shirt and being the Audrey enthusiast I am (Or was. I had a serious girl-crush on her in Grade 6. I almost dressed as Holly Golightly for Halloween. But that's another story altogether..), I asked him if he too was into the more dainty Hepburn. He just kind of looked down, and said "to a degree." He clearly thought I was an insane Audrey fanatic. AWKWARD.

Where is the Geiger these days anyways?! I miss him!

Watching: Gilmore Girls - Season 1 - "Rory's Birthday Parties"

No comments:

Post a Comment