Thursday, April 23, 2009

One Kill-er Britney cover, served extra hot!



Just when I thought Britney covers were old news (really, how many people can cover "Womanizer"?), this cover of Britney Spears' "Kill the Lights" came along and rocked my socks right off.

I love the original version but this one is beyond brilliant! It's like Brit-Brit had a power rock musical baby with The Killers and Kings of Leon. Loves it!!

P.S. - Forgive me for nerd-tastic headline. I think I've hit the geek quotient for the day.

Mood Music: "Why Should I Be Sad?" by Britney Spears

2 comments:

  1. kevin is my homeboy... coolest cover ever, he actual made it so much cooler and indie... love it... how do i contact this genius boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew! I want him to do the whole "Circus" album and turn it into an indie rock opus. It would be legendary.

    ReplyDelete