Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Twi-Hard 2: The return of Obsessive Cullen Disorder...


(Edward Cullen, meet Edward Pumpkin.)

Watch out Team Jacob! This fiercely dedicated Cullen enthusiast has started to descend into excessively fang-irly territory once again.

The transformation is a slow one, but there's no denying that the change has begun. Just look at these startling developments:

1) This Halloween, my pumpkin looked strangely like Robert Pattinson - minus the CGI sparkles. (See above)

2) Last week, I suddenly felt an urge to buy a t-shirt with red lips and fangs on it. I said it was part of my Buffy the Vampire Slayer Halloween costume. But have you ever really seen the Buffster wearing a pro-vamp tee?

3) I have started to spend an overwhelming amount of time perusing Hottopic.com.

4) The most recently played list on my iTunes has been overtaken by Paramore, Muse and Death Cab for Cutie.

5) At Indigo the other day, it took me much longer than it should have to decide not to buy Twilight Scene It.

6) I spend more time looking at my Cullen family bookmark then I do reading my books for school.

7) I almost ditched my Halloween party plans to go and pose with a cardboard cut out of Edward Cullen.

8) I just bought my ticket to the midnight screening of New Moon. The movie doesn't come out for three weeks.

And this is just the beginning. I'm no Alice, but I can see many more sucky puns, bloody excessive amounts memorabilia and inhuman tweeny bopper squeals in my future. I think it's safe to say, New Moon is my life now.


Mood Music: "Satellite Heart" by Anya Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment