Sunday, November 8, 2009

Creature of the Night Moves..


(Photo: Hot Topic)

I'd let this beautifully broody trench-coat rockin' and wife-beater wearin' creature of the night into my personal space any day! (That's what Buffy said - until they had serious smoochies and he went all evil Angelus and you know, killed Ms. Calendar, tortured Giles and almost sucked the world into a hell dimension and stuff.)

P.S. - Please forgive my rando Angel heart-on. I stumbled upon this fangtastic (it never gets old) tee while surfing for New Moon merch (see: last post) and almost died of Whedonverse-wonderful overload. After I composed myself, I decided I had to share.

Also, I'm considering giving Angel a try again so I thought it seemed like a semi-topical choice for the bloggy. I never liked the show much because it rarely featured the original scoobies (Cordy and Wesley do not count in my books!). But I love the vamp-boy so much that I feel like I should make more of an effort. Bill and Edward eat your hearts out! (Don't actually though. I know you like blood and all that fleshy jazz but, there's no need to get the fangs out and commit vampicide. The fangirls need you.)

Mood Music: "Everything You've Done is Wrong" by Sloan

No comments:

Post a Comment