Friday, November 20, 2009

Jason Segel is just Swell.





Die. Die. Die. (I just did - 27 times.)

Just when I thought it was impossible for me to love this adorkably tall slice of man-candy (he's cuddly, bitch!) and his sweetly self-depricating sense of humour any more (seriously, where do you go once you've done a Dracula musical, a karaoked out spoken word tribute to Styx and a series of musical photo montages about everything from Chinese take-out mishaps to cat funerals?) Jason Segel decides to whip out (yeah, I did) another random and ridiculously delicious sing-song at - get this! -  a Swell Season concert! (You know I'm excited when I start writing ridiculously long run-on sentences.)

If this news is not enough to make you want to belt out your favourite 80s pop-rock ballad and declare, "Jason, I just want to hold you!", I don't know what is. And there's even more deliciousness! My future hubby used the song as a way to broadcast his phone number to all the ladies looking to get a piece of the Segel. You know I've thought about calling it. A lot.

While I died throughout the entire song (there was just too many junk-themed jingles to handle), there was one part of the video that got me particularly excited (No, not in that way. I think.). At one point, Jason sings:

"Remember when I was in that show, Freaks and Geeks? Well there were no special effects - no, no special effects - So if you thought I was sweet, yeah well I'm really that sweet."

Although I have to say, I love every single inch (I swear, I'm not trying to be inappropriate!) of Mr. Segel's body of work (Okay, I lied.), Nick Andopolis and his 29 piece drum-kit rock my world. I have always thought he was sweet, and so if he's really that sweet, you better believe I'll be all over that tall drink of water in a heartbeat.
In case you haven't picked up on how much I'm geeking out right now, just look at the list of blog titles that immediately popped into my head after I finished watching this video.

Once more with Nick Andopolis

The Best Song Ever.

Jason, I got your number. I'm gonna make you mine! Jason, don't change your number. (315-329-6673!)

The Segel Season

Falling (not so) slowly for Jason Segel

Fucking Jason Segel: The Musical

Too much?! Just wait for my musically themed photo montage covering the process. It's called Segel. I love you. Call me. and it's better than Charades.

Mood Music:  "I'll Stand By You" by Corey Moniteth

No comments:

Post a Comment