Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer cheese makes me feel fine..


Here's a beautifully dreamy song for a beautiful and dreamy summer day.

I know, I know. Sorry for the super-cheesy post but I am feelin' the summer love today and this song is hitting the spot. I would like to personally thank Van Morrison (cause, you know, he totally reads my blog) for this deliciously feel-good song. And Moonlight Mile for making it even more delectable and nostalgic.

Haven't seen Moonlight Mile? Get off the couch and go rent it now. Or at least watch the trailer after you go for that bike ride I know you're jonesin' for right now (the summer breeze is calling me too).

P.S. - Pardon the fangirl sidenote, but is it just me or does RPattz sound like Van on "Let Me Sign"? Perhaps my rational thoughts are being taken over by my weakness for men who sound like they're singing gibberish but I think it's kind of eerie.

Mood Music: "Summer Breeze" by Seals & Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment