Sunday, July 19, 2009

Reese's (deliciously summerlicious) pieces = too cute for words!



I am not a fashionista by any stretchy jeans of the imagination but I have to admit, I am totally gaga for Reese Witherspoon's summerlicious printed skirt-tank-gladiators-over-sized bag combo.

The girl (actually, I should say, lady cause she looks so damn classy) usually looks gorgeous but this is one the cutest (and simplest) looks she's rocked in a while. I know I will never be a fashion sasspot but I hope that one day I can at least pull something as effortlessly chic. I am dying for one of those flattering high-waisted printed skirts but I have yet to find one that doesn't make me look like I have the hips of a non-surgically enhanced Octomom. I don't care what anyone says, hourglass is NOT the perfect shape.

Mood Music: "Love With Anything Else" by Old Springs Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment