Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Jump" in!




I really need to work on my History of Journalism essay that is due Wednesday. But this video is SO much more entertaining. If I didn't have a bunch of DVDs scattered all over my bed, I'd be jumping all over it right now.

I still can't believe that there's only one new Glee episode left until the dreaded three-month hiatus. I don't know what I'm going to do without my weekly musical-interlude fix. I really hope I don't start lurking on those excessive Glee fan pages. If I start making terrible mash-up videos or writing Rachel/Finn/Kurt fanfiction, please channel your inner 80s Cher and slap me dramatically across the face. Or you know, just break out into some sort of 90s pop song. Either one should wake me up. At least for an hour.

P.S. - How much do you love that Artie holds up a sign that says "JUMP"? It kills me every time.

Mood Music: "Don't Make Me Over" by Amber Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment