Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Bang on look at 2009...




(Sheldon, Penny and Wolowitz do Jon, Kate and their camera man.)



(Penny, I'm a let you finish. But Koothrappali made one of the best Kanyes of all time!)



(Team Leonard, or Team Sheldon?)



(Forget physics. Leonard's real dream is to become a middle aged spinster/YouTube sensation.)

As 2009 comes to a close tonight, you are probably getting all dolled up and prepping for some lavish NYE partay. I'm planning on celebrating the end of the year (and the decade!) less decadently (I'll be home with some great food, family and DVDs), but I thought it would be fun to end my year of bloggerdom with more of a bang. A Big Bang, that is.

Ladies and gents, I bring you the cast of  The Big Bang Theory recreating some of the most awesome pop cultural moments of 2009. Happy nerd year!

*All photos from EW*

Mood Music: "Dance in the Dark" by Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment