Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sex and Scranton, PA...

 

(Photo: iVillage)

If you are an Office fan, prepare to die of awkward moment overload.

This music video featuring Kelly Kapoor (Mindy Kaling), Erin Hannon (Ellie Kemper), Ryan Howard (BJ Novak) and my boyfriend, Andy Bernard (Ed Helms), as faux pop music super-group, Subtle Sexuality, is Dunder Mifflin at it's uncomfortably-awesome best. The Nard Dog is particularly ridonk, getting his acapella-rapping on while rocking an old sweatshirt around his waist. I also love the awesome elevator dance party at the end. Who wouldn't want to get down to some SubSex grooves while heading up to work?

I don't know about you, but if SubSex were a legit band, I'd be all over them. They appeal to my taste for catchy electro-pop and my need for ridiculous deadpan comedy. They're like a co-ed Flight of the Conchords. Only sexier. But in a subtle way.



Mood Music: "Bitches Ain't Shit" by Ben Folds

No comments:

Post a Comment