Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sweet 19 and licensed to drive!




I got my G2 today!

MK and A ain't got nothing on me now! Well, except oodles of vacation boyfriends, experience on the Model U.N., passports to Paris, a stint in the witness protection program, a serious beef with PETA (wow, pun unintended but kind of loved), my own multi-media corporation, a faux-parent who has a billboard-sized want ad, a series of Barbies with my likeness, two failed - but awesome - TV shows (Two of a Kind, I salute you!) that aren't Full House, a camp out party, a attic-based detective agency, an Uncle Jesse, a catchphrase involving the word "dude", an equestrian video game, a clothing line featured at Wal-Mart, a clothing line featured at Henri Bendel, the ability to play One Degree with Billy Aaron Brown and - oh yeah, a twin sister.

P.S - Caution: This news means mucho road trip adventures ahead! Thelma and Louise better watch out! (Oh dear, did I just set myself for a deadly cliff dive with my imaginary Thunderbird?!)

Mood Music: RuPaul's celebrity playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment