Saturday, March 21, 2009

Honest to blog?



This tis' my first post on this blog. I'm not quite sure if I'll actually continue this but I thought, hey, let's give it a go. Plus, I need to kill some time before I go out and see I Love You, Man with my boyfriend Jason Segel.

Fun factoid of the day: In the movie, Jason was supposed to be a drummer, but then they realized that Nick Andopolis was a drummer and so they made him a guitarist instead. I kind of wish they'd kept it that way so that I could have some faux confirmation that Nick met Neal Peart (Rush is in the movie!), became an uber-famous drummer and gave up on his disco dreams. Oh yeah, and then he somehow reunited with Lindsay, fell madly back in love again and had four Rush-loving children with her. That's not too much to ask is it?


No comments:

Post a Comment