Monday, March 30, 2009

Is your green army jacket the only thing keepin' you warm tonight? Emile? Emile? Emile? You're my dirty man candy, Emile.


Hirsch-y Kisses + Denny not having weird ghost-sex with Izzie + Liev Schreiber in drag (!) + Ang Lee + boys in army jackets + Jonathan Groff, he's such a frizzy-wigged radical! + my future father-in-law Eugene Levy + most important musical festival in history = I just jizzed in my pants.

August 14 is too frickin' far away.

P.S. - I am a threat to national security according to Google. I searched "taking woodstock trailer" and it took me to a page that said "Your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. We apologize for the inconvience and we hope we'll see you again on Google". Have I just been banned from the most popular search engine of the times because I wanted to get my Emile on? This is the defintion of injustice.

P.P.S - Take a long-winded gander at these pictorals. Is it just me or is Hirsch-y channeling Leo DiCaprio in Romeo + Juliet?












Mood Music: "Annie Waits" - Ben Folds Five

No comments:

Post a Comment