Friday, April 16, 2010

Kick me, Kate...




I am the worst Kate Nash fan around.

First off, until this afternoon, I was not aware she had a CD (My Best Friend is You) coming out Tuesday. Second, and worst of all, until about five minutes ago, I had no idea she was coming to play the Mod Club at the end of this month. Thanks to my epic clueless-ness, I am now ticket-less and sad (it's sold out!)

Thank god her new video ("Do-Wah-Do") is endlessly cute (It's like Catch Me If You Can meets Jackie Brown -  with choreographed dances). Otherwise, I might have to huddle in a corner and judge my totally disconnected myself.

Mood Music: "Mariella" by Kate Nash

2 comments:

  1. OMG Emmy.... you are always reading my mind! Last week Cass txted me asking me if I wanted to go, and I was like, huh? Kate Nash is coming? Are you high! Turns out she was right and then we both cried on the phone about not getting tickets. I'm super upset about it. I'll call you Thursday and we'll chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Kate Nash's dance moves say "I don't like to dance, so I'll do these awkward hand movements" and I can't help but love it anyways
    p.p.s why is it so CATCHY?

    ReplyDelete