Sunday, May 16, 2010

Going blog wild...

 


I know I've been pretty much MIA on the blog front but I've got a pretty good reason. I've been setting up a new blog with a fellow BJ gal (That's what they call us, Bachelor of Journalism students. I know. I'm still laughing about it).

The site is called Cinefilles (I betcha can't figure out who came up with that ridiculous name...) and it's an all-girl film blog featuring film reviews, DVD reviews and assorted columns (my personal favourite, which starts Monday, is Terribly Awesome - a weekly entry dedicated to celebrating a flick that is off the charts on the guilty pleasure quotient). We just launched the site this week and have several pieces up. Feel free to check em' out and let me know what you think!

P.S. - Just to clarify - I'm not deserting this blog. I just won't be posting quite as frequently. But you can always keep up with my goings on by checking out the (The Write Stuff) sidebar.

2 comments: