Thursday, March 11, 2010

Total Eclipse of the still-beating heart...



"I'll be with you - till your heart stops beating!" - Jacob Black

The trailer for the third - and my favourite - installment in the Twilight saga, Eclipse, is finally up for your fangirly viewing pleasure. I don't know about you, but I'm digging the trailer (I can't wait to see more of Dakota as Jane!)- except for the parts with new Victoria, Bryce Dallas Howard.

She's only in the clip for a second or two, but her awkward off-red wig is just too much for me. Also, her facial expession looks more sweet than scary. Maybe this is just a bad clip and she's actually super-badass in the movie - but I'm not feeling it. The movie hasn't even come out and I'm missing Rachelle already.

Mood Music: "This Woman's Work" by Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment