Sunday, March 7, 2010

All-a-Twitter for Oscar...




(The Golden Boys).

THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR HAS ARRIVED.

I would write a long-winded blog about my predictions for tonight's big show - but to be honest, I'm too busy prepping my picks for my family's official Oscar pool. Also, I'm still tired from my writing that mega-blog about the Best Pic nominees

If you want to hear my thoughts about the world's greatest award show - look me up on Twitter  http://twitter.com/emilygagne) as I will most likely be updating my account all night (or until Twitter forces me to stop). Just brace yourself for hyperbolic comments about super-glamourous frocks, major love for awkwardly long acceptance speeches (calling Christoph Waltz!), major hate for everything and anything Avatar, inappropriate fangirly comments about Quentin Tarantino and Eli Roth (please, Oscar gods, sit them next to each other!), inappropriate fangirly comments about Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin, explicit descriptions of my family's Best Pic-themed food (sample: we're having ice cream cones like Carl and Russell did at the end of Up!), loving dedications to the Academy's mediocre montages and shameless salutes to Colin Firth's super-sexiness.

Mood Movie: "Just Like Heaven" on W

No comments:

Post a Comment