Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Boys and Grrs...




(PJ! Brendo! Andy! Kevin! Mike! Bobby! Oh, Bobby, I think I miss you most of all!)

Sony is the spawn of Satan.

Today I was checking my e-mail when I stumbled upon a message from "Sony Pictures". I clicked on it, thinking, hmm, this could actually be somewhat promiscing. Boy, was I wrong.

The message opened with big black letters reading: "Watch MY BOYS on TBS". What's with the taunting Sony? You know I'm sensitive about this issue! Thanks for rubbing my shitty TV access in my face (eww, that sounded way grosser than it did in my head).

Although this blasphamous e-mail got me down, Tony and Maria came to the rescue and brought me back to my happy place.

I turned on my iPod right after the incident (I can't bare to say it again) and "Somewhere" from West Side Story came on. As the song starts, Maria sings, "There's a place for us, somewhere a place for us". Maybe I'm crazy, but I can't help but see this as a sign. A sign that there will be a time when me, TBS and My Boys can reunite again.

Somehow. Someday. Somewhere!





Mood Music: "Fool to Cry" by The Rolling Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment