Saturday, February 6, 2010

My big TV(Guide.ca) debut!





Michael Ausiello better watch his back. There's a new TV nerd taking the web by storm - and her name is Emily Gagne.

This week I wrote two (!) articles for TVGuide.ca. The first one was a recap of Wednesday's American Idol and was posted on Thursday. The second was a review of the most recent episode of The Vampire Diaries. It went up early this morning.

I am very proud of both of these pieces (I may have worked a little too hard on them - shocking, I know) and I cannot wait to add them to my portfolio. Especially the VD one.

I know I may not actually be taking the web by storm with these articles but after a few hours of stringing together too many vampy puns for my own good, I did manage to artifically link my name to the Salvatore bros. Can you say, bloody brilliant? (Here I go again...)

If you are interested in reading either article, head over to TVGuide.ca and look me up! Or, if you are a lazy bum you can just click here (for Idol) or here (for VD). You're welcome.

P.S. - Please feel free to comment on the reviews - either via this site or the comments section on TVGuide. I'd love some constructive criticism!

Mood Music: "Merry Happy" by Kate Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment