Thursday, August 13, 2009

Marky Mark's off the market (and I'm 13 again)..



(Marky and I get cosy between the sheets. Please take note
of the tag line: "Wild Man...Child-Man...100% Hot!" )


I still can't believe this man is officially off the market. My thirteen-year-old self is totally crushed.

But even though my childhood dreams of getting between Marky Mark and his Calvins have now become a definite impossibility, I still can't stop feeling good vibrations or sweet sensations for the man. Excuse me while I whip out my Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch video tape and trivia book (Yeah, me and Marky were that serious in Grade 7) and drool all over myself.

P.S. - Where was this shirt hiding when I was in middle school? This would have saved me so many hours of nervously looking for pics of Mark in sexually suggestive poses (Hey, I was curious. And even he was obsessed with his package. The man dedicated his biography to his dick. Seriously.)

P.P.S - I would just like to point out that my obsession with everyone's favourite white rapper wasn't even in the early 90s. I started requesting "Good Vibrations" at barmitvahs (I was successful once!), in like 2001. I was that cool.




Mood Music:
"Magic Dance" by David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment